- Relieves tired muscles, helps recovery from fatigue and promotes blood circulation
- Relieves tiredness and eases tensions.
- Promotes perspiration and improves respiration
- Can be used to complement Chinese traditional medical therapy
- Cleanses skin by removing dirt and grime from skin pores, leaving it soft and supple.
- Expelling tone-dulling toxins naturally from skin pores, leaving it soft and supple
- Moisturizes and replenish the skin for healthy glow
- Aroma therapy has for centuries been well know for its healing effect. You can enjoy aroma therapy in your steam bath by adding a few drops of your favorite essences to the steam head. When inhaled, it helps you to relax, eases tension and naturally vitalize the mind